Do you want to develop an amazing and cool e-commerce platform together with your colleagues? Then this could be the place for you!
Substitute period (with a great opportunity for extended employment) is from May 2nd to November 20th at our head office in Malmö, Sweden.
- Design, develop and maintain user-facing features
- Build efficient and reusable components for future use
- Write testable software
- Collaborate with UX to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Find, address and fix performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Expert knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Expert knowledge with modern web application stack such as: Angular 2 and Node
- Strong knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Strong knowledge of GIT
- Strong understanding of TDD
- Strong knowledge in testing tools and methods such as: Karma and Jasmine
- Experience with Agile development methods
We are a fast growing and innovative e-commerce company, founded in 2004, which develops and sells fun, exciting and cool gadgets. We are currently active in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Norway and Finland and are now facing further international expansion. We are based in Malmö where all aspects of our business take place. Our turnover is about 180 million SEK, with positive results. We love to deliver smiles and amazing gadgets and strive to provide a WOW experience in everything we do!
Apply for this job by sending email to: email@example.com.